miércoles, 23 de julio de 2014

¡Help me!

Hi again! Well today I'm going to talk (write) about my problems! 

I mean, I don't want to say that I have a bad life or that I don't have all the things that I need but...I'm having a lot of personal problems. And at the same time I'm having good changes...

 The only problem is that my life is a disaster...

I need a routine...

I wanted to say that I found the best form to organize the time of the day with school, my house, my loves (languages) and my friends but the truth is that I've been trying to do it but I couldn't.

I guess in this moment of my life I can't to achieve to do all this things at the same time, I think I need to sacrifice...some of the time with friends and things like that. Bucause well, I'm not a superman right? but the truth is that I need a schedule and I need it now! I'm going crazy!



If I want a productive life, I really need to organize my time...but I don't know how! Because I can do it, but my life (my familie's life) is a mess and I don't want to say that is the fault of others because it's not! but also it's a truth, that it's more dificult without support or consideration and with stress all the time... 
Because they don't understand your interest in other things or just study something the most of your time, so they make you do things of family's business, things in the house or something like that... 

And I like to help my family but I want and I need more time to myself! I mean, I deserve it too, no?

I made a schedule someday...but suddenly my father needed someone on the shop because a worker was late or my mom wanted me to do the food, washed dishes, swept, cleaned...and all this things.

And four hours later it was like: Damn! I didn't do the things that I needed to do! And it was the same every single day...

And the disaster never ends, normally my family (except my mom) does not tend to pick up anything than they take, what they use or even food wrappers...so, my mom and I need to pick up and clean all the things, all the time, every day! and I can't leave her alone! It's my mom and It's too work for one person, even two persons!

I really need help! because how can you deal with those things?...

And now with the new program in school...Jesus Christ! I don't want to know how it will be...

Well, somehow I will find the way to organise myself... If anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it enough...


Meanwhile, I will to continue trying, again and again until I can do it! :)

See you later...I need to sleep now.



GiiniiZz!!!***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario