lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

It's not enough...


It's not enough if you say that you love me...
Someday we will be older; and we are going to die...
Even after dead, I'll be your light and your soul; and even between the universe and earth, my heart will be yours.
And I'll still in love with you...
I need to know the way that you love me, because I want someone that can love me even after dead, even after life.
I really want a story of eternity and love, about something more than the ordinary, something more than the things that we pretend. Because love is something that you can feel across the wind and the sun. Because love is the only language I can say you, that you are everything, that you are my air, my sun and my way...and the only thing that we can feel truly free.
If you love me like I love you, I can promise you my love forever, I can promise you my heart, and I can promise you...an always. 

GiiniiZz!!!***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario