martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

Changing my life: Day#36

Well, first that nothing I have to tell you that something happend in my school...The director recived a call where they said that there was a great opportunity for some of his students...So, the director called me to his office and...It was about a contest called "WorldSkills" in Brazil!!! :D They told him he needed to choose the best student and the best teacher to prepare them to go to the contest and he chose me! and a teacher who I get on very well! :3 



So...today We (My teacher and I) went to the first session of preparation in León, Gto. México and It was amazing! :D We met a lot of people and we heard a lot of stories...Also They told us, more about the contest, and more about the thing that we need to do before! 

 
They told us that we didn't have option haha we needed to learn Portuguese and English!

So, now I started to study Portuguese! ;) Also I'm studying english obviously but well I think I'm something advanced...

And I'm using "Duolingo" :3 :)


I'm really excited!! And I believe all will be fine!

:D

<3


Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!






GiiniiZz!!!***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario