domingo, 25 de enero de 2015

My new obssesion: "Galerías el triunfo"

Hi everyone! :) Today I discovered the most amazing shop in the world!!! (at least until now... xD
The name of the shop is "Galerías el triunfo" and is a shop with a lot of beautiful things!! Most of the things are to decorate a house: furniture, dishes, dining rooms, statues and figures of decoration, mirrors, jars and boxes and things like that... but almost all the things with a vintage style! but...also they sell bags, handbags, necklaces, keychains, hats, scarves and more!! Much more!! *.* haha 

Next time I go, I'll try to record it for you! ;) 

For now I'll show you the things that I bought!! :3 (Just two things beacuse I don't have much money to spend xD but I wanted all the store haha)


First: A "mason Jar" (but without brand)
Thousand years I'd been looking for one but here in Mexico, it's very difficult to find them in stores and when you find them they are really expensive :/ but in "Galerías el triunfo" I found them for just $25!!!!! O.O haha It was amazing!!! <3 



















Second: a beautiful portfolio with London images!! <3 :3 for just $75!!! And I loved it!! 



















And that's all haha but I was really happy there!! *.* for me It was like a dream! :3

So...If you want to see a little more of these things here's the link of their page on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ElTriunfoMx?fref=ts

Thanks for reading ;)

Bye bye!


GiiniiZz!!!***


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario