sábado, 2 de agosto de 2014

Canging my life: Day#2 and 3

I'm sorry but I've been very busy! Here my second and thirth day changing my life ;) 

Day#2
Before, on my other vacations, I woke up at the time that my body wanted...so I felt tired and bad mood, sometimes I woke up at 9:00 or 10:00 so It was a mess!
But some days ago I've been waking up at 7:00 A.M. now that I'm on vacations! and It's really wonderful! because I feel that I have more time to do all the things that I need to do! :D So, I feel more happy and with more peace and satisfacction.



 Also today I got a healthy dinner, something like a vegetable cupcakes :D ( I know they look weird haha) It was very delicious!


And here my recommendation of the day:



Ya saben, busquen la traducción ;)


Day#3
I have a new cellphone! So now I can keep learning languages with amazing apps everywhere I go! :D and this is really important to me to grow up like a poliglot girl haha I'm not a poliglot yet but I want it and I will to do it! <3



To do all the things that I want, I need money! So I have 2 proyects in mind! :) one of them is make wallets of magazine leaves! I have already made some and they look really beautiful! they are useful and I'm recycling! :D





The second one...well It will be a sorprise xD haha but it's about something sweet!

Also I had a visit! :D I had a good time with my best friends!
We are in other schools and we can't see us almost never...so it was fantastic! I believe that a good friendship, must be cared.


Well, these were some of the things I did in these two days, I wish you a beautiful day!

My last recommendation for today:


Search the translation! ;) 



GiiniiZz!!!***







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario