martes, 19 de agosto de 2014

Changing my life: Day#21

Hi!!! Pff I'm dying again haha but well I'm here! :)

Today I tried a new recipe with oats! And...you know it, right? Yes! It was delicious! haha :D :3 


Also I've been trying new hair styles :D because well, I have two left hands haha but I want to learn some hair styles just for look good, you know! :P So, I'm practicing with my hands...
This was my hair style for today I know here can look weird, but believe me! It looks really cute! :3 




Tomorrow is my brother's birthday!! :3 I love him sooooooo much!!!! <3 He is my best friend and the best brother in the world!!!! :3 
And I chose this picture because my brother was always doing that and It was funny! :) :D


So, to finish tomorrow I'm going to go to another city to an event of school with other four classmates and well I need to sleep!! :) see you tomorrow!!! bye bye!



 GiiniiZz!!!***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario