domingo, 3 de agosto de 2014

Changing my life: Day#4 and 5

Day#4
Today I had a healthy and delicious breakfast! :D I know It looks anything healthy (and ugly xD) but it is!



Well, I can't to say much about today but well I'm working in my health and I'm trying to prepare me to school.

And I'm working on my second proyect to make money! haha

Here my recommendation:

One of my favorites songs in the world!

Search the translation!
Busca la traducción! 
;)


Day#5
Finaly I'm goingo to show you my second proyect! :) 



One friend and I are making desserts! and we want to make it a business! And our idea is to do it with a Japanese influence! For now it's just an idea, we want to see the answer of people...But we hope that this will succeed! :D

For now I just want to hope you a beautiful day! :D And remember...¡Never Surrender!





GiiniiZz!!!***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario