sábado, 9 de agosto de 2014

Changing my life: Day#11

Jesus!! Today I'm more tired than yesterday but at the same time I'm more happy! :D I went to my fiend's house and we (She, her mom and I) made cookies! It  was really funny! haha and the cookies were delicious!! and We use cookies with various forms cutters...




But one of the bears died xD
haha


Tomorrow will be a really busy day! D: I'm going to sell desserts with my friend all the morning, In the afternoon we are going to go to a party with my familiy (children's party) :S I don't want to go but I don't have option haha :/



On the other hand I went to my first class of english of the level 5 of courses (They are 8) and well I'm really happy because I love english classes! And for this semester we have a strict teacher!! But It's ok! :)


And well, I think that's it! :) Good night! See you tomorrow!

Here another song:

I love Tha piano guys and I love Tyler Ward, so...this is the best! *.*

Titanium / Pavane - David Guetta ft. Sia (Tyler Ward & The Piano Guys cover)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario