miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2014

Changing my life: Day#29

Hi everyone!! I'm really tired, my Godness!! I've been extremely busy! D: 

Well, one of the reasons is my new job! I have to do 30 designs of uniforms (together with another partner) for the next wednesday :S and believe me, it's not easy! you can think that's just draw something but no! It's much more! and well I'm working on it! and I like it but at the same time I feel somewhat pressed and stressed out. This is a little bit of our progress: 



















I also joined a school contest to win some money, I have to do a night dress! and this is my role model:


So I'm really busy working on it! and It's a really hard work! but I think all will be fine! :) Whish me luck! ;)  

Also I need to pack for the polyglot meeting!! It's this Saturday and I need to know what to take and what not! 

I'm a disaster haha 


And today, the dentist removed me the lower part of my braces... :D and I'm so happy! 


And...well, I really want (need) to sleep! thanks for reading! :) see you later...


Oh! I had forgotten it! Also I am also nominated to win a scholarship to travel to Houston, Texas! *. * And It would be amazing! :D but well...They will do an interview for all candidates to choose two people to go to Houston, it all depends on what they decide, but hey, let's hope the best!


:D ;)



GiiniiZz!!!***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario