viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

Changing my life: Day#22,23 and 24

Day#22
Hi!!!!!! :D Today was an incredible day! we had the school trip and It was awesome!!! :3 I hope again to repeat it! To not do this so long, I did a short summary in a short video. I hope you enjoy it! :)



As I said you...today was the birthday of my brother and I'm sad because I wanted to buy a present to him on the trip, but I couldn't! :( The good news is tomorrow I will go to another city with my family so I can find something! ;)


The bad news are that tomorrow I'm going to start with my new job (without pay) from part of school...and I don't want to go!! haha but well, wish me luck! ;)

I need to go! Bye bye! :D


Another song more of this wonderful band, I fell in love!! *.* haha :3 




Day#23 
Hi! Today I had my first day at the company where I'm working now and...wow! It was better than I had imagined! I have (with other classmate) a very important proyect! :D So I'm working on it! and...I'm going to talk about it soon! 

And well I couldn't to buy the gift :( but I made a promisse with my brother and I'm going to buy it when I can find the perfect present to him.

We went to Morelia and It was nice, but at the same time we had a lot of problems or better said, unexpected things... I had the woman's problem of each month and I was really sore!! and if it wasn't enough haha I had migraine!! I felt more like dead living...hahaha

And when we went back, my cousin called my dad on the phone to tell him that they were having a party for my uncle's birthday and we were invited! And we were really tired!! haha 

But we went! And it was crazy!! haha they were singing karaoke with loud music drinking beer and doing jokes! I really wanted to go to my house!! I  was really tired and the situation was really weird haha but we stayed long time... and well, the rest is history...haha 



so, this is the perfect song for today xD





Day#23
Hi!! I'm really tired but happy!! :D Today I went with one of my best friends in life!! :3 She is my painting teacher and I love her!!! <3 She is helping me with the proyect of the company!! :) And I'm going to talk about it tomorrow because now I need to sleep!but I just want to leave a picture... ^^ good night! See you tomorrow...bye bye!






GiiniiZz!!!***





  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario