jueves, 7 de agosto de 2014

Changing my life: Day#9

Hi! :D I'm really tired but well I'm here with you again! haha Today in the morning I ate healthy hotcakes and they were really delicious! 



In the evening we went (my family and I) to the mall of the town and It was really cool! First I went shopping! :3 and I bought a lot of clothes! (already needed it)


If wasn't enough, my mom bought me a book and my dad a basic French course!<3 I am really happy and grateful for today! :') <3


And at the end, we went to dinner chinesse food! :) (Once a year does not damage) 

It was very good but the best part was when they started to talk on chinese! It was like jhbkuhukh *.* <3 Ah!! haha Sorry I feel really excited with all those things about languages! So It was a beautiful and amazing day!!
And obviously I bought a fortune cookie :D



And I loved the message on the cookie! Completely true!

Well as you can see this day couldn't be better! and I hope tomorrow be the best day for you! :D <3 Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow!

P.S. You have to see this video:


GiiniiZz!!!***




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario